Monday, September 19, 2011

First Day of School 2011

 she's in middle school!!!  How can it be?

 excited to ride the bus with her bestie neighbor, Rebecca


4th Grade



 FIRST TIME EVER!!!
I can't believe she's in Kindergarten!?



 Yep, new backpack "packpack"


I LOVE her sweet smile






What a big girl!



makin' friends already


practicing riding the bus



Her teacher, Mrs. G

after school kisses and hugs





I met Eden off the bus and ran to her and hugged her and cried...mmhmm I'm THAT pathetic.
strollin' to the bus stop to meet Truman

hugs from Daddy
Eden with her after school snack





strollin' to the after-first-day-of-school-annual-neighborhood-party
neighbor Mary's tradition...school bus cake

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Eden looks so old in these pics it kills me!

KEEP BLOGGING!!!!! ;)