Friday, August 10, 2012

Jude 10 months

I can hardly believe our baby is 10 months old already. He is just as precious as ever. He gave me kisses for the first time the day after he turned 10 months. You know the ones, sloppy and wet with his mouth wide open. I thought I must be the luckiest mommy in the world. Jude has eight teeth now. He has started eating more interesting foods like waffles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or grilled cheese. He has yet to spit out something we give him. It's crazy to me that he loves ev.er.y.thing even green vegetables. He still doesn't mind eating his pureed foods and baby oatmeal. This is also crazy to me but I'm fine with it because it's so nutritious.He adores yogurt, and we buy it by the box at Sam's Club! I weaned Jude from nursing just before he turned 9 months. It broke my heart...I still miss it. Our grocery bill has skyrocketed since. I'm hoping it levels off a bit once he starts on cow's milk but we still have a couple months until then. He started crawling early in March. He still hasn't rolled from his back to his tummy EVER. He mostly just pulls himself up to his knees never to standing. He is just way too content and it seems to make him a little behind on these sort of things because he's just completely happy to sit there and play. He will sit in a cart at Target for literally hours while I shop. He is a total angel baby. His hair is getting a little longer...it's still blonde. His eyes are the bluest blue I've ever seen. He is super fair. He's down to two naps a day now. It seems like he might be transitioning out of his morning nap but he's not quite there yet. He LOVES his
 "ba ba" [bottle] he takes it very seriously and he has to hold it himself. It's so cute. I take so much pleasure in holding him while he has his bottle I suppose it's the closest thing to nursing that I have left.  I will be a disaster when he goes to college...I can just already feel it...I've already cried thinking about it. [I know, I know]








I try to snap a picture of the 4 kids together at least once-a-month

No comments: